Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Pie ice cream

On what may have been one of the last open sunroof afternoons of fall 2011, I decided to indulge in a new-to-me flavor of ice cream - Stewart's Pumpkin Pie.  I've always been more a lemon meringue pie kind of lady, but, since I haven't stumbled across a similarly flavored ice cream, I decided to give the pumpkin pie a shot.  And...it was pretty darn good!  There were nice bits of graham cracker and a tasty nutmeg-gy spiciness to it.  I won't hesitate to get this flavor again and would definitely consider it to be a treat as a milkshake.  Hmmm...that sounds pretty good.  Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. I am completely addicted to pumpkin pie ice cream! Last week I made my family leave one Stewart's and head to another because they had run out. Come to think of it... a scoop would be really good right now!
    p.s. Stewart's sells hand-packed pints so you can keep one in your freezer (under the frozen peas, hidden from everyone else.)

    ReplyDelete