Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A to Z in the DelSo, Part III

Believe me, I am not trying to milk this A to Z thing, I was just buying myself some time to figure out what to do about some of those challenging letters, like O and K and X.  No worries - I've got it all worked out and will speed things up a bit.  It's not like I'm overly interested in the alphabet, despite what you might expect from a librarian, and I should be to Z in no time.  And Z was really easy, for the record.

Sam's Italian American Restaurant - You know I like this place and there's a reason they've been doing their thing for more than 40 years.  Have you tried that weeknight special yet?



There seem to be lots of supporters of Judge Heath-Roland.  I'm no expert, but I have met her and she seems lovely.  Good luck in the September primary, Judge!

Norman's Kill - where dogs swim and gardens grow.  Need more info?  Check here.
Fortunately, my Laundromat days are over, but proximity to one certainly was a consideration for many years.  Imagine if they gussied this one up a bit?
Totally cool Movies like these at the Spectrum. 'Nuff said, but we can talk snack bar if you'd like.

I know everyone is all about the food, but how about the wonderful bartending skills of Nick and Kevin?  That's what keeps us hitting up this place on our way home. New World, thank you for coming to our neighborhood.

Oh, no!  Guess what is missing from the Delso?  Trashcans.  Maybe we can pair them with those awesome new crosswalks?

Another new spot coming to the DelSo in the old Vinnie's Pizza location.  The space is looking good and I'm looking forward to trying Pizzalo when they're open for biz.
Quinn - every neighborhood should have one, but stop at one.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment