- Grown men who use the diminutive form of their name
- Those silly stickers people place on the back of their vehicles showing the composition of their family.
- Medical facilities charging the uninsured more than they charge those with negotiated insurance rates.
- The incidence of double-parking in Albany, especially when there is a nearby legit space.
- The potholes all over town which are threatening to swallow my family wagon.
- The price for the delivery of utilities. It isn't as if picking up my electricity or natural gas is an option.
- Viruses on Facebook which litter my virtual wall.
- Folks who fail to acknowledge crosswalks
- Glasses of wine that cost more than $12
- Extra airline charges for luggage when flying.
I'm sure you can add something to this list...