Thursday, February 11, 2010

Caregiver


I don't know about you, but some days I feel like I take care of EVERYTHING! I understand that I take on a lot of responsibility for planning, budgeting, organizing and generally making things work, but sometimes, I really feel like I want someone to take care of me. Most of the time, I recognize that we all have a skill set in life and my own strength involves figuring how to make things work. However, I must admit that I fantasize (not in an intimate sort of way) about what it must be like to release the reins and let someone else take control for awhile. I imagine not having to consider what to pack, where to go, when to eat and where to eat and what to eat (eating is pretty important to me), what to charge, what to spend cash on, how to get somewhere, who to call, where to meet, what to do...see?? It is exhausting, isn't it? Thank goodness that this funky mood generally passes fairly quickly for me. And for the gym. And cocktails. Not necessarily in that order. :)

1 comment: