Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Giving it away...

image from fly92.com
My friend, Will, made a couple of tickets to this Saturday's Summer Jam available to me and I'd like to give the pair of tickets to you.  Gates open at noon, June 4th and the show is expected to wrap up at about 7 pm.  Performers include Big Time Rush, Jason Derulo, Vanilla Ice (!), The Ready Set, and Runner Runner.  I imagine that Fly 92.3 listeners are familiar with most of these performers and the weather forecast looks perfect for a day in the sun at the beautiful Saratoga Performing Arts Center.  I'll be at Mountain Jam down at Hunter, otherwise I might have ventured to Saratoga myself - my loss is your gain.

If you're interested in having these free tickets, leave me your best (made up)word beginning with DelSo

Example:  DelSolo, DelSoiree, DelSooverit...

Be creative.  Make me laugh and the tickets are yours - this is completely subjective! Contest open until Thursday, 6/2 at 8 pm.

1 comment: